To post a job, please use our Job Submission Form. Each 60-day posting must be 250 words or less and is free for members. $100 for non-members. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check. Please note that your job will NOT be posted until payment has been received.
Human Resource Generalist
Gift of Life Donor Program, the country’s leading organ procurement organization is in search of an experienced HR Generalist who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise to support our mission of saving lives through organ/tissue donation and transplantation.
You will play a key role in the success of the organization by actively participating in the full cycle employment process while serving staff and supporting key HR initiatives.
As Human Resource Generalist you will:
- Initiate/coordinate the fullcycle recruitment/selection process by effectively sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants while complying with employment law and organizational pre-employment processing requirements
- Coordinate on/off boarding; Conduct exit interviews
- Maintain employmentprocess records and search metrics
- Manage records using HRIS andperformance management/training software
- Bachelor degree in HR or related field plus five or more years of related experience to include full cycle recruiting
- knowledge of employment law ADA, FMLA, and EEO
- experience using Microsoft Office, HRIS and ATS required
To succeed in this role you must be able to learn and utilize existing systems and work processes, organize and coordinate multiple searches, accountabilities, and projects, engage in collaborative dialogue and demonstrate critical thinking.
We provide an outstanding total compensation package, including medical, prescription drug and dental insurances, as well as tuition assistance and an employer matched 403(b) savings plan.
Join this leading non-profit organization by submitting your cover letter and resume at http://www.donors1.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.