To post a job, please use our Job Submission Form. Each 60-day posting must be 250 words or less and is free for members. $100 for non-members. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check. Please note that your job will NOT be posted until payment has been received.
UHS of Delaware
King of Prussia, PA
One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS). Steadily growing since its inception to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion and 83,000 employees. One of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune www.uhsinc.com
The Corporate Recruiter will have extensive full-cycle recruitment experience preferably within a corporate “in-house” healthcare environment. Candidates with a proven track record of successful recruitment and placement of highly specialized candidates within a large national healthcare company is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
- Experienced working with recruitment software, ATS and databases. Experience within corporate and/or search firm environments.
- Healthcare recruitment, IT recruitment background preferred. AIRS Certification preferred.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
For more information or to apply, email Anne.Martorana@uhsinc.com