To post a job, please use our Job Submission Form. Each 60-day posting must be 250 words or less and is free for members. $100 for non-members. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check. Please note that your job will NOT be posted until payment has been received.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
- A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
- A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Talent Scout is the spark to begin any relationship between Holy Redeemer and a new employee. The talent scout is an expert in understanding Holy Redeemer’s culture and the qualities to look for in new recruits that fit into the culture. Talent Scouts are passionate about looking for new talent and extend invitations to new talent, so they may discover more about the organization. Scouts work closely with managers and others in the Talent Agency to identify a connection with the prospective employee and the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or actively pursuing.
- 2 years’ experience in discovering talent, recruitment and interviewing/auditioning experience.
- Ability to apply principles of experience design.
- Experience with employment law/practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft/computer applications, social media and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to travel.
At Holy Redeemer, we help people live life to the fullest through attention to their health and well-being at every stage of their life. Join our Mission to Care, Comfort and Heal. Apply online at www.holyredeemer.com/careers.
Senior Recruiter (Radnor, PA)
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia’s most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research. Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation’s highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of staff for aligned client groups. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for the consistent education of new and existing managers regarding the recruitment process, including instruction in behavioral interviewing; also provides all managers with updates/changes in the area of employment.
- Minimum of four years human resources experience, preferably in recruitment, required
If interested, please click on this link for more information and/or to apply: https://mainline.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1800001F&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.W_62Ztso77Q.mailto